Hi my name is Fatema Lakdawala. I am 14 years old. I am going to Woodbine JHS. I was born in Canada Toronto. It's been a great pleasure living here ever since. As my future career, I want to full fill my desire of becoming a Cardiologist( a heart surgeon) I have four membrs in my family. A dad, Mom, and a sister. My parents are from Pakistan. My dad and ma mom are living in Canada for a long time. I love listening to music from all over the world. My favourite colour is, all shades of blue. My hobbies are writing poems, playing sports, hanging out with friends, movies, t.v, computer and lot's more. I think i am lost in the world of maze. I may be a thoght ,I may be a question, it's up to you to learn about me. ;)

2 Comments:
hey fattu! sup? hows life and all the guys lol hehehhhe uhhh school's not that bad at least we have som classes together anywayz u gotta nice website ok bye hehehe
Hey FATTU?? wat a wierd name..LMAO..its soo funny..nice site keep updatin..kk g2g BYEE cya
Post a Comment
<< Home