garde Nine buisness class
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Oh My God
I got my excel test I did extremely bad my lowest mark in computer class:)
posted by fatema lakdawala @
6:24 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
garde Nine buisness class
About Me
Name:
fatema lakdawala
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Today we discussed about piracy, hacking, and crac...
Mr case told postponed the test till friday..........
Yesterday Mr case told us to play around on micros...
Yesterday Mr case Handed back our test I got 13 ou...
miscrsoft excel* means multiply in microsoft excel...
This wednesday we have a test.Everthing is emergin...
MACRO: A micro is a programe. It can do anything. ...
HOW TO CREATE A MAIL MERGE:go to microsoft word,th...
last week Mr. Case called each person to tell what...
10 things I did not know about microsoft work- Ins...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home