We are now assigned a powerpoint presentaion..........
We are suppose to choose a brand and write about it on 3 slides.
in total the slide show is going to be 4 slides. One for the main page which is like a title page and 3 about what your brand is about and so on and so on. I am going to do my brand on coca cola. A famous drink which every one knows about. I am looking forward for the presentation day. I will try to be as comfortable as I can get and just present as I am teaching them what coca cola is. I will not look at the screen and just get the main points on the powerpoint presentation. Mr Case told us not to put a lot of information and A lot of things which attract the audience, because then the audience is going to have all the attention on the power point and not on you.!!!
We are suppose to choose a brand and write about it on 3 slides.
in total the slide show is going to be 4 slides. One for the main page which is like a title page and 3 about what your brand is about and so on and so on. I am going to do my brand on coca cola. A famous drink which every one knows about. I am looking forward for the presentation day. I will try to be as comfortable as I can get and just present as I am teaching them what coca cola is. I will not look at the screen and just get the main points on the powerpoint presentation. Mr Case told us not to put a lot of information and A lot of things which attract the audience, because then the audience is going to have all the attention on the power point and not on you.!!!
ps. i still have to do my death and power poit presentation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home