garde Nine buisness class
Monday, November 27, 2006
One thing I learned in computer class that I did not know about is " Jardan" is a element of talking that is not easy to understand." Geek speak."
posted by fatema lakdawala @
6:45 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
garde Nine buisness class
About Me
Name:
fatema lakdawala
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
We had the powerpoint test..!!!!! it wasn't as bad...
Today is friday and yesterday Mr. case was telling...
Mr case told us to visit these 2 websitesthey are:...
Today Mr. Case told us to look for what podcast is...
From the past 2 classes we have been learning abou...
We are now assigned a powerpoint presentaion.........
This is the link to my URL for death by powerpoint...
In the computer project which Mr Case assigned I p...
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?lo...
COMPUTER FOR A PERSON WHO PLAYS A LOT OF GAMES.......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home