garde Nine buisness class
Thursday, February 22, 2007
2 days and Mr. case is not here. We are working our best. I fixed 2 pictures. I had pictures of me on the internet and i fixed them as well. :D
posted by fatema lakdawala @
11:44 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
garde Nine buisness class
About Me
Name:
fatema lakdawala
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Today when I entered the classroom Mr. Case put th...
Today we learned about how colours are worked.Also...
From today we have to make a plan about piracy hac...
These days I am getting so much homework!!!!I have...
We have a new project to do about computer ethics....
Oh My GodI got my excel test I did extremely bad m...
Today we discussed about piracy, hacking, and crac...
Mr case told postponed the test till friday..........
Yesterday Mr case told us to play around on micros...
Yesterday Mr case Handed back our test I got 13 ou...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home