garde Nine buisness class

Friday, April 27, 2007

Today we learned the basics of flash. Mr. Case showed flash on macromedia and he showed us how to make a animation. he used a blue background with red balls on it jumoing up and down left to right. He also showed a picture that he made on flash. It was a treee on grass. He duplicated all the leaves. It looked really nice. He is giving us time to play around with flash. To me, flash kind of looked like photoshop since you had to duplicate the layers and all. He showed us flash because he thought it might be useful for the final project( submative) I really want to know what the project is about, but he told us not to worry since we will do it in bits and pieces. I am really freaked put but I hope everything goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home