garde Nine buisness class

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I learned that HTTP stands for hyper text transfer protocol. Mr. Case showed us a webmonkey cheat sheeet

which we can use when we are using HTML. On a note or whatever. I am also done Mr. CAse's photo. I worked

on it @ lunch time. I hope I get a good mark on it. I put John abraham's body( was a model, now a actor) on as

Mr. Case's body. If i have time I will do the background so it looks as if the picture was taken in a studio.

Mr. Case also told us he will give us a test on HTML this week. So I better get a good mark on that too.

Mr case was just getting us ready for the test. So when we do the test we know everything. He showed us some

formula's and told us how to do the font, bakcground, and stuff like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home