garde Nine buisness class

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today in class what Mr. Case told is to link all our pages on wiki. If we don't he won't count it as any marks. We need to make the website as a browser like an encycopedia.
We started working on our project. The project is due on friday. The project is to makr your own website. It can be about woodbine junior high school or your future career. I am doing it about Woodbine JHS. I started on it, But the macromedia doesen't let me insert any images. I hope bh the next class this issure get's fixed because i have one more clas to work on it. I am going to work very hard this term because the mark i am going to get on my report card is very low, and it's a mark I never expected.

I also had to get pictures from facebook so Mr. Case unlocked facebook and let me take my pictures from there so I can put it on my website. I hope this website get's published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home