Today in btt computer class Mr. Case did an review for the classroom, since a lot
of people went on the Quebec trip we had to do the review about flash. Mr
case told us that macromedia makes flash and dreamweaver. (that's why both the
prorams are so similiar). Today he showed us a happyface. He animated it. He
was having problems in showing us how to animate the mouth becuase in the
woodbine computers we have old macromedia flash. He told us to also do a happy
face. On wednesday he is going to introduce the sumative. He also has to give us
the HTML test. OMG i can't wait for the results!!!
I really don't know how I did. He is also going to give us the mark of how we are
doing on the blogs and also the WIKI. He told us that people never did any better.
I hope I did.
ok I have to work on the FLASH now......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home