garde Nine buisness class

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today Mr.Case introduced us to the new project. We have to make our own burisness, but it has to be reliable. It can't be like opening your own car( toyota) business....
For tomorrow we have to pick a topic and we just have to know what were going to do. I dun actaully know what i want to do, I think i am going to do the tutoring business lest's see...
hmxxx If we pass in the course then we are going to get a level 4 and if we don't we fail. This is or summative. Worth 30 %
I am very tensed up but let's see
and as soon as we entered in the classroom we had to show mr. Case the flash( macromedia) smiley face that we did.
I showed mine.. But mine didn't really work. But he never marked us on it soo it's ok
So if we want to we can use it in our sumative

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home