garde Nine buisness class

Thursday, May 03, 2007

For my sumative I want to do tutoring I am planing to put slogans and c00l words on a flyer to

attract people who need help(basically an advertisment. I am going to give them a reasonable

price. I am going to run the tutoring buiness in my room(home). I am going to rearrange my

room. My parents have a desk in their room i'll take that desk and put it in my room. I am going

to get some posters about learning and make the room seem it's like a classroom. It won't cost a

lot of money it will be just stuff in the house and spending about 60 bucks. After that I will run

my business. I am going to have subjects like math science geography,english, french. only 5

subjects.

tutoring get an ( A+) in school

understanding learning and acheiving your goals. Don't be ashambed to get extra help.

"Education is all a matter of building bridges"


make a difference, and become big!


grades kindergarten to grade 10
15 dollars per hour per subject
mondays through fridays
timings: 12-6

I enjoy working with people face to face

I like being the boss and setting my own schedule

I also want to make a person's life successful

This is like the main things I want to do.

I will provide all the utensils like penical rubber pens calculator scrap paper. So they just need to

bring themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home