garde Nine buisness class
Monday, May 07, 2007
Today I found my website that I am going to do it's goining to be
www.justgetitup.ca
posted by fatema lakdawala @
6:11 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
garde Nine buisness class
About Me
Name:
fatema lakdawala
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Today in class Mr. Case told us that we have to ma...
For my sumative I want to do tutoring I am planing...
Today Mr.Case introduced us to the new project. We...
Today in btt computer class Mr. Case did an review...
Today we learned the basics of flash. Mr. Case sho...
yesterday in class I worked on my advertisment for...
Yesterday in the class we learned about advertisin...
yesterday me and sadaf had to do the btt HTML test...
Today in the class we learned about buisness and h...
Yesterday Mr. Case told us to show our webpages fo...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home