garde Nine buisness class

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thank God I am done my logo. I thought I was going to be late. I just had to make the logo into a circle. Mr. Case helped me make it into a circle and I dropped it off, in the drop off folder. I also dropped off stuff in the digital arts folder because Mr. case told us if you want your work to be diplayed in the artshow then we can submit out work their. So I submited my logo and also the photoshop image that I made of Mr. case. I put john abraham's body onto Mr case's face it was pretty funny so I thought I would drop it off since a lot of people know john abraham and I thought it would be quit amusing to show people what you can do and how much fun you can have with photoshop. Ok... now enough with this... let me get on.. on what I learned today. Today we learned how to make our own buisness cards on microsoft word. We go to tools and go to lables then we choose a buisness card. We can put our logo onto out business card. We have to put our busniess name the contact number, that people can get to you at, and as well as the address. I am not done my buisness card but hopefully I will be done by next class. This was one of the parts of the summative. I also checked my shares. Today was thursday instead of putting thursday I put wednesday on the markings so hopefully I will get to change that to.
That's enough for to day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home