garde Nine buisness class
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Today I don't have business/computers since I don't have it in my schedule. I am looking forward to finish my summative soon. I still need to catch up a lot. I hope i succed in everything I do in the summative.
posted by fatema lakdawala @
9:09 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
garde Nine buisness class
About Me
Name:
fatema lakdawala
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Today Mr. Case showed us how to make business lett...
Thank God I am done my logo. I thought I was going...
Today in class Mr. Case told us to work us on our ...
Wow it's beena long time since I have written on b...
Just right now Mr. case showed us the buisness reg...
Today I found my website that I am going to do it'...
Today in class Mr. Case told us that we have to ma...
For my sumative I want to do tutoring I am planing...
Today Mr.Case introduced us to the new project. We...
Today in btt computer class Mr. Case did an review...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home